Oracle 8 parallel server ??????

From: Greg C. <gdclark_at_southwind.net>
Date: 19 Oct 1998 15:47:37 GMT

Hello,
We need to implement OPS as a fail over, but want to operate both machines at the same time with users attached. We more than likely will be using RS600 AIX machines.

What are the Oracle requirements for implementing OPS on a RS6000 interms of hardware, personel roles and time. I recently heard that a shop required 1 month to configure their HP machines for OPS. Can anyone tell me what kind of time line I should expect to implement OPS? Are there any gotchas?

Thank You Received on Mon Oct 19 1998 - 10:47:37 CDT