Re: [Q] CGI with Oracle: rows limit.

From: Jochen Liekens <jochen.liekens_at_vlaamsparlement.be>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 14:58:28 +0200

I use OWAS with PL/SQL code like this:

owa_util.cellsprint(sel,listsize-1, null, recpointer, moredata);

where

    sel = select statement (the query)
    listsize = the number of rows returned per page     recpointer = the starting row in the query     moredata = boolean that indicated if there's more to come

The first time the function is launched, set recpointer to 1 and the next-button schould set the recpointer to recpointer + listsize (and call the function again).

I know it's kinda brief, but if this is what you are looking for and need more info, please contact me.

HTH, Jochen.