oerr problem

From: Daniel Reisig <dreisig_at_apk.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 05:48:57 -0400

Just installed Oracle server from the pre-release CD. Everything seems to be working OK, excpet
when I attempt to use oerr to look up error numbers. I get an error of "Cannot find ...oraus.msg file".
There is a oraus.msb file in $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/mesg, but no *.msg files. Is there a utility to
convert the file types between .msb and .msg?

Thanks,
Dan Received on Mon Oct 19 1998 - 04:48:57 CDT