Oracle Forms v5 date fields!

From: <janakah_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 07:26:47 GMT

I have created a field (type= Date) in Forms v5 with DD/MM/YYYY format. Field width is 10. But if the user enters data as 12/10/98 and if tab to another field then the data becomes 12/10/0098. How can I fix it? At least stop them from going to another field till they enter a valid input. Can someone give me an answer please.

Thanks

Janaka