ORA-01078:Database Assistant question!!!

From: Violin <violin.hsiao_at_mail.pouchen.com.tw>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 06:00:44 GMT

Hello,
I want to create a new Oracle 8.0.3 database by Database Assistant. After config the parameter and datafile..etc and then create database, (most of paramters are in default value except instance name and SID) But response an error:
ORA-01078: failure in processing initialization parameters.

Could you do me a favor for this message? Please Cc to: violin.hsiao_at_mail.pouchen.com.tw Thank you so much!

Violin. Received on Mon Oct 19 1998 - 01:00:44 CDT