Help !!! Oracle Forms Catridge

From: Sudip Roy <sudip.roy_at_pcm.bosch.de>
Date: 1998/10/17

Hello Everyone,

We are using Oracle Application Server 3.0.1, Dev 2000 Server 2.1 on Windows NT 4.0 Server.

When the forms applet is shown in the WEB browser, the button icons are not visible , when using cartridge HTML (Dynamic HTML).

We have tried copying the GIF files to both /web_html/ and also ORACLE_HOME\bin (Cartridge directory as mentioned in the manual).

But the icons show when using static html if the files are copied to /web_html/.

So, how do we make the icons show when using Cartridge HTML ?

Please send a mail to venkatesh.vinod_at_pcm.bosch.de

Thanks in advance,
Vinod Received on Sat Oct 17 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT