ORA-1012 under AIX 4.1.5

From: Sören Ehm <ehm_at_hmorga.de>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 15:47:37 +0200

In Cobol I have one main program which calls several sub programs, in which there are sql statements. With the same application running under Windows NT only one program has to do a database connect and all other sub programs can execute sql statements without perform another database connect.

Under AIX 4.1.5 I have to do a database connect in every sub program executing sql statements if I do not want to get an ORA-1012 (not logged on).

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Soeren Ehm Received on Fri Oct 16 1998 - 08:47:37 CDT