Oracle on Linux

From: <jcw3_at_ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 10:58:01 -0400

Hello Everyone.

I'm new to the list, so forgive me if bring up an old topic.

I'm running Linux on a laptop and was wondering if anyone had successfully installed the Oracle 8 Client utilities (SQLnet, SQLPlus, etc.) from the newly released Oracle for Linux CD.

I have installation instructions for the database. But I need to get an idea as to how much space I will need, which environment variables I don't need, etc.

Thanks,

jcw Received on Fri Oct 16 1998 - 09:58:01 CDT