Re: Table Link using ODBC

From: <Ed.Stevens_at_nmm.nissan-usa.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 13:54:41 GMT

Sounds to me like ACCESSIBLE_COLUMNS is the name of the only table you have access to. Check the system and object privileges of the userid you are using. We use this method to control what ODBC users can see -- we make a common user-id known, and that userid only has the system privilege of CREATE SESSION, and object privilege of SELECT on only those tables we want to be publicly available.

--
Ed Stevens
Nissan Motor Mfg. Corp., USA