Where is the result Set in ODBC

From: Bill Buchan <bbuchan_at_ossian.net>
Date: 1998/10/14

I'd be grateful if somebody could clear this up for me. Where is the result set for a query held when accessing the server across the network? Is it in the PA or on the client? If it is in the PA, do I have to make a network call overtime I advance the cursor?

Any information gratefully received!

Thanks,