Re: Oracle 8 Compatabilty

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_ictgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 12:50:54 -0400

Hi Jamie,

Upwards compatibility is very good. We just converted a couple of sizeable applications from 7.3.3 to 8.0.4 with almost no changes (I am not certain, but I seem to recall that we didn't have to make any changes at all to our code).

You should be able to find better data somewhere in Oracles web pages (www.oracle.com)

regards

Jerry