package

From: j.k. <lien_at_cs.umb.edu>
Date: 14 Oct 1998 15:33:25 GMT

I have package name pUSERd and I have to drop it off. but whenever I do 'drop package pUSERd' or 'drop package PUSERD' I get an error message as below:

ORA-04043: object PUSERD does not exist.

How to drop off a package the name contains upper case and lower case. Any helps will be appreciated. thanks.... Received on Wed Oct 14 1998 - 10:33:25 CDT