View description

From: Alan D. Mills <alanmNOSPAM_at_uk.europe.mcd.mot.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 11:48:45 +0100

Using V7.3.4 how can I extract the SQL statement making up a view from the syetem tables (or other). I cannot locate the original view creation script yet need to have the SQL for it.

I have looked at ALL_VIEWS but the TEXT column is LONG and so not readable.

Any clues?

--
Alan D. Mills Received on Wed Oct 14 1998 - 05:48:45 CDT