Re: Information on charts/graphs and the web

From: Tiernan Mc Guigan <tmcguigan_at_bfsec.bt.co.uk>
Date: 1998/10/13

I can't help you on the graph front, but you can get a package for generating bar charts from Oracle Government's site at http://govt.us.oracle.com
Here's it's blurb (taken from the site) --

"Using DYNAMIC SQL in PL/SQL, this package automates the displaying of information in a bar chart format-- even when the query is not known until after the user hits the submit button."

Hope that helps a little. I suspect you really want to display your information in a variety of ways and thus really need to find a commercial solution.

Fiona McNamara <fmcnamar_at_dsccc.com> wrote in article <362243B5.52BBF1BF_at_dsccc.com>...