GLDI Integration Problem

From: Rudolf D. Binggeli <binggeli_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 03:43:25 GMT

Sorry for posting this issue here but I couldn't find a more appropriate group for Oracle applications issues.

I'm trying to integrate GLDI functionality into some existing, fairly estensive Excel 97 spreadsheets. My initial approach was to generate a GLDI journal using the journal wizard and to save the create document in order to duplicate formats, hidden sheets and the VB code.

As expected the first two in the group worked out ok but when I got to the VB code came ot realize that is was password protected ! Without the actual GLDI code it will be rather difficult to accomplish integration into an existing sheet and rebuilding these sheets around GLDI templates is out of question.

I noticed that GLDI is shipped with a bunch of header files and C libraries; does anybody have experience with this kind of problem or can guide me in the right direction ?! Somebody must have burnt any technical reference for GLDI that ever existed or am I looking in the wrong place ?!

Any help is appreciated. Received on Tue Oct 13 1998 - 22:43:25 CDT