Oracle data control

From: Joachim Carlsson <joachim.carlsson_at_neurope.ikea.com>
Date: 13 Oct 1998 10:50:27 GMT

Hi

I have a problem with the oradc control in Visual basic.

Let's say i generate the ora 1017 error with the wrong password.

this makes the program jump to the error sub

private sub oradc1_error(....)
If ORADC1.Session.lastServerErr = 1017 Then

        MsgBox ("Failed connect")
        Oradc1.connect = "Betterlogon/better password"
       Oradc1.refresh

End If

end sub

Ok now i have check what i want. But when I leave this sub i will get the messagebox that says logon denied and so on.

Can i prevent that in any way? I tried setting Lastservererr = 0 but that is not the way to do it. Any ideas ?

regards
/Joachim Received on Tue Oct 13 1998 - 05:50:27 CDT