Re: DIFFERENCE.....

From: Geoff White <whiteg_at_ccis.adisys.com.au>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 12:58:38 +0800

The difference between the @ and @@ is important in an SQL script. Both will run the specified file. However, if a path is not provided the @ symbol will look for the file in the directory local to the SQL*plus session whereas the @@ symbol will look for the file in the same directory from which the calling script was run.