HELP !!

From: Azam Ali Mirza <aamirza_at_uno.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 16:18:27 -0500

I have created a form for a table and I am trying to write triggers for it. The problem is that I want to write a trigger for an item which should store an entered value 16 when the value is entered only once in the form.
FOR EXAMPLE: if the table is (emp_name,emp_no,emp_dept) then when a value is entered for emp_name "once" then it should be recorded automatically in the table 16 times and I should be prompted to enter the values for emp_no and emp_dept 16 times. I will really appreciate any sort of help. Azam