Re: JDBC OCI on Linux i386?

From: Joel R. Kallman <jkallman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 12:05:22 GMT

The current version of Oracle8 8.0.5 for Linux (available for download at http://technet.oracle.com) includes a JDK 1.1 JDBC OCI driver.

>2. Am I worrying unnecessarily? What kind of performance differences will
>I see between Thin JDBC and JDBC/OCI?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Robert

Thanks!

Joel

Joel R. Kallman Oracle Government, Education, & Health

Columbus, OH                             http://govt.us.oracle.com

jkallman@us.oracle.com                   http://www.oracle.com

The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation. Received on Mon Oct 12 1998 - 07:05:22 CDT