HELP: looking for statistical information of DWH vendors!

From: Saheed <snabie_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 12 Oct 1998 10:24:24 GMT

Hi,

Could anyone send me some more information about building a datamart system focused on marketing information. How is this setup? What are the necessary steps to be taken? What kind of (analytical) tools does your company use? I am also looking for statistical information bout the size of the dwh market. (comparisation charts of several large dwh vendors, like oracle, sybase, informix, ibm, progress, prism, ncr, siemens nixdorf etc..) If you have links of articles/ books on internet mail them to me.

Thanks in advance,

Saheed Nabie
snabie_at_hotmail.com Received on Mon Oct 12 1998 - 05:24:24 CDT