MONITOR utility problem

From: <dvsingh1_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 09:08:09 GMT

Hello...

 I want to installl the monitor utility that comes with oraclle..

My oracle version is 7.3.2.1
I am unabllle to locate this file..( utlmont ) I looked for it in $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin but could not find it.. I found the other utilitites there like .. utltkprf etc..

could U plese help me locate this fille or send me the file itsellf...

Thanks.. in Advance...

Digendra...