TKPROF problem..

From: <dvsingh1_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 09:03:13 GMT

Hello ,

    I wanted to install TKPROF utility... ( my oracle version is 7.3.2.1 )

  1. I first tried to install catio.sql ( required prior to utltkprf.sql ) but it encountered an error because The procedure sample_io ( within catio.sql ) contains this query select min(nxt_lru) into this_tail_of_lru from x$bh;
    >> while x$bh table in DB does not contain these fields i.e nxt_lru
    and this_tail_of_lru

  So what do I do now.. whether the script is wrong ( I mean outdated ) or the table structure is outdated.

With Regards and Thanks......
Digendra Vir Singh
** Sorry for the trouble..