Re: Oracle 8 and Delphi 4

From: Sergey Tavanets <ambiente_at_soft-review.kiev.ua>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 98 19:05:10 +0200

 (martinj(replace) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to know everything about the combination of Delphi 4 and
> Oracle 8.
>
> Please post or email links or other information about this subject.
>
> Thanks in advance!

Hi!
 It would be easier to say anything if you give a bit more descriptive direction of what you're curious of. Talking in general, Delphi4 works fine with Oracle8 (meaning that it seamlessly supports new capabilities of Oracle8) but in order to have this link working in immaculite manner you should have Oracle 8.0.5.

Regards, Sergey. Received on Sun Oct 11 1998 - 12:05:10 CDT