Copy object

From: <azhan98_at_tm.net.my>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 03:35:33 GMT

Hi all,

Quick question...

I have two object (that is a sequence) in my database.

However, one of it give me a problem in grant privilleges.

First one is TI_HEADER_ID - no problem
Second one is TI_LINES_ID - the one that give me problem.

It is possible for me to "copy the fist object and rename it as the second one" so that no more problem on it ( I assume) using SQL command.

Another thing, is it a way so that I can see the code/defination of my sequence so that I can see what is actually the difference between that two.

Thanks.

Norazman