Connecting to Personal Oracle

From: <karmst_at_usa.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 03:04:57 GMT

Hey,

I have recently installed Personal Oracle 8.0.3 on my computer, and tried to create a new database using Oracle Database Assisstant.

I did this successfully, but now I can't log into the database. I supplied an INTERNAL PASSWORD when I created the database, and nothing else.

Everytime I try and log into the database (using the usual suspects of SCOTT/TIGER, PO8/PO8 etc etc) I receive an INVALID USERNAME/PASSWORD.

How can I log into a database I have just created.

Thanks in advance

Keith