Re: !! URGENT - need Help !!

From: Mathias Dehm <dehm_at_stud.uni-frankfurt.de>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 23:14:11 +0100

Hey Martinj,

thanx for fast answering.

martinj (replace this with @) xs4all.nl wrote:
>delete from my_table my
>where my.rowid <
>(select my2.rowid
> from my_table my2
> where my2.primary_key_field = my.primary_key_field
>)

For your solution i have to know the primary key fields to build the statemant. The build of the primary keys are coded in the application. So i dont know the field names of the pk :-(

I have this problem with more than 800 tables. I have to write a little programm to generate am complete scrpit for repairing the tables. Received on Sat Oct 10 1998 - 17:14:11 CDT