Re: Is there any HIGH_VLAUE or LOW_VALUE for numeric comparision

From: John P. Higgins <jh33378_at_deere.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 15:41:06 -0500

You might try this:

if v_number is null and v_compare_value is null then   do both_null_something
elif v_number is null then

   do v_number_is_null_something
elif v_compare_value is null then

   do v_compare_value_is_null_something elif v_number := v_compare_value then

   do equal_something
else do not_equal_something

Several of the *_something could be the same; do whatever you need to do.