Re: GLDI

From: Takafumi Kamiya <takakami_at_iag.net>
Date: 10 Oct 1998 13:15:37 GMT

That is a very generic error.

Check your listner.ora first
do lsnrctrl status and make sure there is one service hook for fndfs. also, if you are running solaris, you need to add ld_library_path line in your listner.ora file. there is a known bug of listener not finding library and therefore not accept any incoming connection.

Then check your tnsnames.ora file
make sure the name for fndfs is FNDFS_<nameofserver>.world. server name must match with your uname -n output.

you only need one fndfs per server.

make sure fndfs executable is good and permissions are set right. check your path.

This should get you started....

In article <361A7CE5.11F1_at_iquest.net>, llesser_at_iquest.net says...