Re: OLE Help with Word

From: Sequel Solutions <akolkman_at_sequel.nl>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 11:46:19 +0100

Dear Peter,

We have developed a nice solution for the integration between Oracle*Forms and Microsoft Word. You can download our product SQLWord at www.sequel.nl

SQLWord is an advanced Reportwriter integrating Oracle and Microsoft Word. You can create your own standardletters, contracts and any other reports using the data of a Oracle database within a Microstoft Word document. You can run SQLWord from Oracle*Forms using the same Oracle connection.

Sincerely,

Arthur Kolkman / Sequel Solutions