New oracle opportunities

From: Dan Darling <ddarling_at_tripleiomaha.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 14:54:10 -0500

WE have just received some new business as the result of a blown implementation by another firm, and they were taken off the project completely. The new requirement that they need right now, is an Oracle DBA's familiar with version 7.3 (v 8.0 would be a plus); and Oracle Application Developers with Release 11 experience (this is a JAVA based application, with Multi-tier architecture). IF you have either of these skills and are interested in a long=term opportunity, please call Dan Darling at Triple-I Consulting 1-800-354-5441 ext.. 22 or email me at darling_at_triplei.com thanks. Received on Fri Oct 09 1998 - 14:54:10 CDT