Re: rollback segment not big enough

From: Dave Klinger <dklinger_at_bechtel.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 15:57:28 GMT

You have two choices. Either you have to explicitely give it a range of records to delete at one time or create a seperate tablespace and create one large rollback in it. Then you can specify using the SET TRANSACTION... USE ROLLBACK SEGMENT to explicitly use that large rollback for your delete transaction. If this is a one time deal, you can then delete the rollback and tablespace.

Dave