Re: Firing triggers programatically

From: Alan D. Mills <alanmNOSPAM_at_uk.europe.mcd.mot.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 12:09:27 +0100

I think I might take the contents of your When List Changed and put it in a procedure. This procedure can then be called from your WLC trigger and also from your WNFI trigger at form startup.

Or you could possibly simply change the value of the list item in youyr startup trigger. Would this not, in turn, fire the WLC trigger automatically? Just a thought.

--
Alan D. Mills