Re: DEV/2000...LIST BOXES

From: <SYUN_98_at_HOTMAIL.COM>
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 1998 06:58:43 GMT

I'll find further explanation on this, right now I can tell you briefly detour method to do that; between two list boxes, place a couple of buttons to transfer lines selected in one to the other. I found out that Double_click is less stable to perform the same task than the method before.

Sohee
syun_98_at_hotmail.com