help Oracle Web Server - HTTPD upload problem

From: ÀÌÈÆÀç <hun-jae.lee_at_digital.com>
Date: 1998/10/08

Hi
We try to enable web user to upload their file from local PC to DB that is in web server. The users are using IE and Netscape Navigator. When the size of the file to be uploaded is less than 8 MB, there is no problem. But if the size were over 8MB, uploading is impossible and following error message appears in my netscape browser.

A network error occurred while Netscape was sending data (Network error : Connection reset by peer)

Web Server Software : Oracle Web Server
DB: Oracle 7.3.2
OS: DIGITAL UNIX
H/W: AlphaServer

Is there anyone who has experienced such a problem? If anyone know why or how to solve that, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Lee.Hun-Jae_at_digital.com Received on Thu Oct 08 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT