Re: How good is Oracle Change management Tool?

From: Bert Scalzo <bscalzo01_at_7-11.com.xxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 09:36:52 -0500

I did a review of Oracle's Change Management pack a few months ago (when it first came out) for PC Week magazine. You can go to www.pcweek.com and search for the article. I did not give it a raving review. But I looked at the very first release. Oracle's development manager for the product was genuinely committed to making it be the best available product. So I would assume that many of my review's early concerns have been addressed by now. There are other vendor's who have similar tools. If you are open to a 3rd party vendor, then condiser both Embarcadero and Quest. Received on Thu Oct 08 1998 - 09:36:52 CDT