Firing triggers programatically

From: Nick Lehane <LehaneN_at_logica.com>
Date: 8 Oct 1998 14:01:17 GMT

Hi,

I have written an when-list-changed trigger which automatically populates a different field with a related value when a new item is selected from a combo box. This works exactly how I want it to.

However, I want to populate the fields when the form is first displayed. Ideally I could do this by firing the When List Changed trigger from in the When-New-Form-Instance trigger. Does anyone know how to do this (or have any suggestions for alternative methods?)

Any help would be great.

Cheers,

Nick Received on Thu Oct 08 1998 - 09:01:17 CDT