Re: OAS 3.01 and IIS4 ???

From: <roberto_b_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 11:18:59 GMT

I managed to solve myself that problem... I had just to manually create an entry in the NT registry; it seems that to communicate with IIS oas uses ISAPI filters. Now the two are communicating with each other... but I'm still trying to connect my application to it ! How did you come to the conclusion that they're not compatible ? Did you get that information from oracle support ?

Thank you in advance
Roberto Borghesi