Oracle Web Application Server 3.0.1 question

From: <hr784_at_cleveland.freenet.edu>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 20:28:58 GMT

I'm running Oracle Web Application Server 3.0.1 and I'm having a problem when invoking a cartridge. I have a custom cartridge that parses data from a url string (named value pair).

Everything gets parsed and I can see this in debug mode. The problem is when the cartridge invokes a stored procedure through a ICX call it looses the named value pair and passed nothing on to the stored procedure. It is calling the stored procedure but with no arguments.

Has anyone out there other then just a few people had any experience with Oracles web application server? Any ideas on my problem? I've opened a tar with Oracle but don't expect a call back for a few weeks.

David Knollhoff