Auto start Oracle databases when rebooting Novell Server

From: Pei-Yi Hu <peiyi_at_indstate.edu>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 14:07:51 -0500

Hi,

We just installed Oracle for Novell version 7.3.2.3 and it is running great. However, the problem we are having is that we need to manually restart the databases everytime when the server is being rebooted. Is there any way to make it automatically start the databases after a reboot?

Please send your responses to peiyi_at_indstate.edu. I will periodically check this discussion group also.

Thanks!!!

Pei-Yi Hu
Microcomputer/Network Consultant
Indiana State University
Terre Haute, Indiana Received on Wed Oct 07 1998 - 14:07:51 CDT