Reports 2.5

From: Dwayne MacDougall <dmacdougall_at_deltaware.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 15:51:02 -0300

Hello All!

I am looking for a way to print a text box or column layout fields on the first page of an existing Purchasing report. I also want to do the vice versa. I want to print a text box on every page except the first. Could someone please help me.

Thank you in advance

Dwayne MacDougall
Systems Consultant
DeltaWare Systems Inc.
535 North River Road, Suite 100
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
C1E 1J6
dmacdougall_at_deltaware.com (e-mail) Received on Wed Oct 07 1998 - 13:51:02 CDT