"EXECUTING A COMMAND FILE FROM FORMS"

From: Thomas Morgan <tmorgan_at_mail.sdsu.edu>
Date: 6 Oct 1998 18:59:23 GMT

Hi, everyone:

        I was wondering if anybody knows how to execute a command file from Forms. We run our foms in a Windows 95/NT environment but our database is located in an Open VMS operating system. I was wondering if there is a way to run a command file in the Open VMS system when a user clicks on a button or performs an action in the Form. I know the command HOST is available but in our case the HOST is Windows and not the VMS system. I would appreciate it if anybody has any ideas. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Thomas Morgan (tmorgan_at_mail.sdsu.edu) Received on Tue Oct 06 1998 - 13:59:23 CDT