Starting NT Intelligent Agent

From: Bill Buchan <bbuchan_at_ossian.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 19:11:39 +0100

I am running Oracle8 on NT4 and want to start the intelligent agent. If I click on start for the OracleAgent80 service, I get the error "Error 0010: The environment is incorrect." (Agent v. 8.0.4.0)

What environment is it referring to (I'm new to NT)? Oracle and Net80 seem to be okay.
(I know about the problem with mapped external drives but I do not have any)

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what's going wrong here. I'd very much appreciate any suggestions because I'm kind of stuck!

Thanks,