Re: How to protect changing user password?

From: Frenchy461 <frenchy461_at_aol.com>
Date: 5 Oct 1998 16:02:24 GMT

I agree with the first reply. If they want to change there own password, fine let them. First of all, if your user are intelligent to know the alter user command, I would be worried about there thoughts on other commands. Let's hope they never find out a more powerfull user/password combination.

But if you really want to dissallow the alter user command or any other command individually, user the product_profile table which is built from the pupbld.sql script. Received on Mon Oct 05 1998 - 11:02:24 CDT