Scrolling within certain screens

From: Kris Swoboda <kswobod_at_NOSPAM.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 10:24:00 -0500

Hi all,
I am new to this newsgroup. We have just finished implementing two Oracle modules. The problem we are having is the ability (or non-ability) to scroll in a list of records. An example is the Find Transactions screen in Oracle AR where a list is brought up according to your search criteria. This list can be quite large. The moving scroll bar will only displays 10 records at a time. It also moves itself down the bar area and does not go back up to the top. I need a way to be able to scroll down the list and see what I am going past as I go. The scroll bar at the bottom of the screen does just that. Is this something we have to live with?
I would appreciate any help.
Thanks. Received on Mon Oct 05 1998 - 10:24:00 CDT