Re: How to create a script from user_source?

From: Holger Heidenbluth <heidenbluth_at_nis-rheinsberg.de>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 10:00:38 GMT

Try the tool Hora from KeepTool. It now has a reverse database engineer . Simply select the objects of your schema and generate a scrip= t.

Hint: You can also use the script to compare databases.

See http://www.keeptool.com to download a free 30 day trial. The price =

is very low. The tool can alos drop/rename columns and much more.

Regards
Holger Heidenbluth
NISR Germany

Am 05.10.98, 03:55:23, schrieb suisum_at_freenet.edmonton.ab.ca () zum Thema How to create a script from user_source?:

> Hi:

> I'm using procedure builder to create program modules. Now I have a
> problem to perform migration for the stored procedure.

> I consider if I can export the stored procedures to text files one by =

one.