need help - buffer overflow

From: GAKH4 <gakh4_at_aol.com>
Date: 5 Oct 1998 04:16:46 GMT

I was trying to create a procedure on Oracle personal 7.2 - just normal size. Got the following message:

Procedure created with compilation errors.

when asked to show error - the system said " buffer overflow - use set command to reduce ARRAYSIZE or increase MAXDATA.

I set the arraysize to 50 to be on safe side and set maxdata to almost to the limit- 32000. still it is not working. Where did I messed up? Somebody PLEASE help.

Greg   Received on Sun Oct 04 1998 - 23:16:46 CDT