OAS 3.01 and IIS4 ???

From: Roberto Borghesi <RobertoB_at_ai.aiesec.org>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 1998 18:45:40 GMT

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to install OAS 3.01 on TCP port 80 on a NT machine with Oracle 7.3.3.0 and IIS 4.0 While installing the various components, OAS setup tells me "microsoft filter key not found" and the installation stops.

What can I do ?

FYI I have tried to follow the instructions on the OAS readme that, talking about IIS3.0 suggest to stop the service and restart the machine.

Thank you in advance
Roberto Borghesi Received on Fri Oct 02 1998 - 13:45:40 CDT