Help displaying time in 1/1000th seconds

From: Paul Reavis <preavis_at_hopkinscarley.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 10:54:30 -0500

I think I have a kludge/fix in converting a date to a number (to_num) and then dividing out the days... to get the mod of seconds for a time and then present this distinct from the time to get the sub-second interval -- I think this will work but I have not tried it yet. But I suspect that there _has_ to be a more elegant way....

All the to_char(...) formats seem to end at ss and I need something more precise.

Thanks for any help you might offer.

Paul Reavis
preavis_at_hopkinscarley.com Received on Fri Oct 02 1998 - 10:54:30 CDT