Re: Q:PL/SQL over 2 databases

From: Joe Brown <joebrownNO_SPAM_me_very_MUCH_at_leading.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 1998 13:23:59 GMT

database link

is used to connect to different databases than the one you are connected.

SQL> CREATE DATABASE LINK production_dblink CONNECT TO scott IDENTIFIED BY tiger USING tns:production.world;

SQL> SELECT * FROM sometable_at_production_dblink;

look up the correct syntax for the create database link command.

--
joebrown
@leading.net Received on Fri Oct 02 1998 - 08:23:59 CDT