need to delete a datafile

From: Kevin Kirkpatrick <kjk_at_hrb.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 1998 09:37:52 -0400

I have a datafile that I created a while ago so that I could create a rollback segment in that tablespace large enough for what I was doing. Now I deleted that rollback segment but I am still left with the additional datafile. My other datafile for that tablespace is adequate for what I am doing, so how do I get rid of this other datafile safely??

Thanks
Kevin Received on Fri Oct 02 1998 - 08:37:52 CDT